The Xaar 126 offers a robust and versatile binary inkjet solution for indoor graphics and outdoor signage as well as coding of secondary packaging. Compatible with UV, solvent-based and oil-based inks, the Xaar 126 printhead is available in three drop volume variants (35 pL, 50 pL and 80 pL). This printhead supports programmable waveforms allowing for tuning of jetting performance for a wide variety of fluids.
- Robust and cost effective solution
- Up to 9.0 kHz firing frequencies
- UV, solvent-based and oil-based ink capable.
- Internal surge control mechanism to ensure consistent drop size which results in excellent image quality
- Programmable electronics offer advanced control logic functions to enable better tuning and control of different ink characteristics to streamline the printing process, resulting in optimised ink performance and print quality
- Built with extremely light aluminum chassis to offer cost and speed advantages in print engine design.
Integration and maintenance
- Easy to set up and integrate with a solid chassis, unique mounting brackets and built-in alignment features
- Inlet and outlet ports which simplify filling and flushing to reduce setup time and maximise operational efficiencies
The Xaar 126 offers a robust and quality-driven printhead available in 3 drop sizes which are optimised for highly efficient coverage of large areas and for longer viewing distances. The Xaar 126 printhead is perfect for the following applications:
- Wide-format graphics
- UV-specialist graphics
- Coding & marking
- Indoor signage
- Outdoor graphics
- Outer-case printing.
|Xaar 126 35||Xaar 126 50||Xaar 126 80|
|Print swathe width||17.2 mm|
|Nozzle pitch||137.1 μm|
|Drop velocity*||6 m/s|
|Nozzle density||185 npi|
|Printhead weight (dry)||22 g|
|Fluid type||Approved range of inks|
|Drop volume*||35 pl||50 pl||80 pl|
|Typical firing frequency||9.0 kHz||7.5 kHz||5.2 kHz|
* Dependent on ink used and system integration