The SL-128 AA is a highly compact and light-weight jetting assembly designed specifically for ink jet applications requiring multiple printheads packed tightly together.
These modules are ideal for fast moving, high performance printer carriage designs. General compatibility with a wide range of fluids makes the SL-128 AA jetting assembly extremely versatile.
Two electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 128 jets. The nozzles are arranged in a single line, at a 0.020 inch distance between nozzles. Resolutions up to 450 dpi are possible.
- 80 picoliter calibrated drop size
- Resolutions up to 450 dpi
- 128 individually addressable, inline nozzles
- Lightweight and highly stackable
- Orientation independent
- Supports solvent and UV-curable based inks
- Dual ported for ease of flushing
- Optional temperature control
|Nozzle spacing||508 μm|
|Nozzle diameter||50 μm|
|Drop velocity||8 m/s|
|Printhead weight (dry)||35 g (1.23 oz)|
|Fluid type||Organic solvents, UV curables|
|Drop volume*||80 pl|
|Typical firing frequency||30 kHz|