- Minimizing printing costs
- Improving printing quality
- Substantially increasing productivity
- Reducing environmentally harmful waste
- Reducing dependency on OEM Cartridges
- Print a great amount of graphics without changing inks
A built-in floater inside cartridges can control an extremely slightly amount of inks.
Floater Level Adjuster
A high level of inks provide high pressure and a low ink level reduce pressures
to a printhead.
A locker valve can turn on and off ink supply to cartridges (Horizontal position means OFF and vertical position means ON).
- IJ BULK RLD 4S: Bulk System for Roland • 4C • Single Without Chip • 4 Cartridges
- IJ BULK RLD 4D: Bulk System for Roland • 4C • Double Without Chip • 8 Cartridges
- IJ BULK RLD 6S: Bulk System for Roland • 6C • Single Without Chip • 6 Cartridges
- IJ BULK RLD 6D: Bulk System for Roland • 6C • Double Without Chip • 12 Cartridges