A rugged plastic collapsible A-frame sign with hinges that have a lock in position feature and molded handles for easy portability. Note: Prepare surface with alcohol before applying vinyl directly to face. When attaching user supplied removable sign blanks simply drill holes in stand and attach with the special screw receptacles with expandable backsides. The backside expands creating a dry wall.
Screws are not included.
- All Plastic Sign Frame
- Regressed sign area helps to protect sign faces
- Holds two signs, 24”W x 36”H
- Sign face can receive vinyl sheeting (with surface preparation), metal, Coroplast™, or acrylic sign blanks
- Can be internally ballasted with sand
- Molded-in handle for easy portability
- Stacking lugs facilitate handling by keeping stacked units from sliding and damaging sign faces
|Outside Dimensions||45”H X 25”W x 3”D|
|Dimensions of Recessed Panel||36.0625”H x 24”W|